Today, E3 attendees will have the chance to go hands on with the stellar PixelJunk Eden. Like fellow PixelJunkie Deb Mars, Matt Morton is working on, and is really excited by this upcoming PLAYSTATION Network game. He was also happy to answer these questions (question-asker in parentheses):
- What game(s) you have at E3 this year?
- If you could choose where E3 was hosted, where would it be? (Dubbedinenglish)
- If you get the chance, what game(s) do you most want to go hands-on with at E3 2008? (Genki-Rocket)
- Who in the industry would you most like to collaborate on a game with? (indigovenom)
- When did you know for sure that you belonged in the video game business? (Sindress)
- What kind of advice would you give those currently in college and would like to pursue a career in video game development? (Voozi)
- How often do you make technical changes to your games half-way through or late into the game development cycle based on something you’ve just seen or played from other developers? (P_tear_griffin)
- If you could say one thing to the fans of your game/series out there, what would it be? (Xanog)
Matt Morton is an Associate Producer at Sony Santa Monica. He has worked on nearly every type, genre and style of video game and continues to look for the next interesting, new, but most importantly: FUN game.
What do you want to know about PixelJunk Eden? Ask and I’ll get the answers.
For the next interview, we leave Santa Monica and head over to Burbank… home of Insomniac Games.
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments