For our 3rd in our soooo-close-to-E3 interview series, meet Tsubasa Inaba, currently working on Siren: Blood Curse (did you download the free demo yesterday?). Having worked with Sony Computer Entertainment in Japan, he brings a different point of view; comparing E3 to TGS, talking about working with Team ICO, and what it was like behind the scenes when Final Fantasy VII came out. Here are the questions that *you* asked (and the Blog readers who asked them, in parentheses):
- If you could choose where E3 was hosted, where would it be? (Dubbedinenglish)
- Do you think huge trade events like E3 are going to last? (Jeigh)
- When did you know for sure that you belonged in the video game business? (Sindress)
- If you could re-make any previous-generation game for the PS3, which title would it be, and what would it be like? (KazeEternal)
- If you could say one thing to the fans of your game/series out there, what would it be? (Xanog)
Tsubasa Inaba is an International Software Development Producer at SCEA Santa Monica. He’s been a part of SCE for 11 years, and has worked on Dark Cloud, ICO, Gran Turismo 3 & 4, and Tourist Trophy to name a few.
Now that you know who he is and what he’s showing at E3 – what game-related questions do you want me ask Tsubasa next week? Tell me below.
Next interview (Monday): Rusty Buchert (Linger In Shadows)
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments