The theme of the week isn’t hard to guess, with Metal Gear Solid 4 posts bookending the week. Speaking of which: enough writing – I’m going back to play some more.
- METAL GEAR MONDAYS! Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots – Launch week!: The end of Metal Gear Mondays. Or is it?? (he’ll be back)
- From Sketch to Screen: Secret Agent Clank: Always cool to see how artistic vision becomes a real game.
- Day in LA: Ask Your E3 Questions, Share Your Pics: Postscript – Out of the 12 questions I asked our producers, 10 came from you readers of this post. Look for the answers in early July.
- PlayStation.Blog is a Year Old Today: 364 days until our next self-congratulatory post.
- PlayStation Store Update: Starring Syphon Filter(s), MGS4 theme.
- MGS4 Continues A Year of PS3 Blockbusters: SCEA VP Scott Steinberg weighs in on maybe the biggest game in a huge year.
- Developer Q&A: SIREN Blood Curse: Scares, translated with care.
- Metal Gear Solid 4 LAunch: If you couldn’t make it to a MGS4 launch – here’s what you missed.
Courtesy of David “Point Man” Brothers
- Gun of the Week: M82A1 – You requested it, so we did it. Ain’t life grand? Come look at the M82A1.
- Dev Q&A 06 – The sixth Q&A covers things like leaderboards and female characters.
- Stay Informed – Game Informer is coming!
- Poll of the Week: Win, Lose, In Between? – Why do you play SOCOM?
- Dev Q&A 07 – You’ve got questions – Seth Luisi and Allen Goode have answers. Come get the low down on the resolution.
- Game Informed – We are here to discuss the new SOCOM: Confrontation preview in Game Informer.
- Sneak Peek: Headgear – Are you a fan of boonie hats or baseball caps? Luckily, both are in-game.
- Friday the 13th – I woke up this morning and stubbed my toe on thirteen new screens. Happy Friday the 13th!
- EU Dev Q&A 01 – Shijima is back and answering tons of questions. Come see what’s new.