‘Twas a busy week on the ol’ PSB this week. Check out the Metal Gear Monday post for some real, tangible hints on how to play the game (spoiler-free). Special thanks to Noel for delivering a post yesterday on making your own PS3 themes. Posts on Qore and the Store brought you lurkers out of your shells to the tune of several thousand comments. Spammers aside, it’s nice to know you’re out there.
- God of War PSP Entertainment Pack out tomorrow: Better red than dead.
- METAL GEAR MONDAYS! – Top 12 Tips for MGS4!: If #6 was in play for MGS3, I’d have had a hard time. Shoot first, ask questions later, I did.
- Introducing Qore: Taking you behind the curtain with PlayStation: Apparently Veronica Belmont has a few fans among you.
- Meet the teams bringing BioShock to PS3 (plus new screens!): You’ll see more Bioshock PS3 exclusives here on the PSB, courtesy of the 2K team.
- Insomniac Games Expands Eastward: These Insomniacs have to get up 3 hours earlier.
- Novastrike invades PSN this week: The first independently published game hits PSN.
- God of War II meets Guitar Hero!: Free mp3 also available now on the Store.
- Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3 coming to PSN today: Capcom is establishing itself as a staunch supporter of PSN. More news from them will appear here in the coming weeks.
- PlayStation Store Update: Now with 1500+ comments!
- PlayStation-edu: Get your learn on.
- Welcome new Syphon Filter: Combat Ops players!: A new tide of players should be joining the ranks, as SF:CO is included in the new PSP bundle.
- How To Make Your Own PS3 Themes: Teach a man to fish…
Courtesy of David “Point Man” Brothers
- You Decide! – The SOCOM.com community hits me with a ton of new ideas for posts here.
- Public Beta Announcement – “The most Anticipated Announcement of the Year” for $2000, Alex.
- Dev Q&A 04 – Seth Luisi and Allen Goode are tag-teaming your questions. Click through.
- Another SOCOM Patch! – Fireteam Bravo 2 just recently hit 1.50. Come check out the new and revised features.
- Poll of the Week: XR vs UW – XR? UW? What is this arcane slang? Crossroads and Urban Wasteland. Which do you like more?
- Gun of the Week: IW-80 A2 – The Gun of the Week and a neat little tidbit about the way spent shells work.
- Dev Q&A 05 – It’s the fifth Q&A, so we’ve got five questions for you. It’s the definition of a happy coincidence.
- Sneak Peek: Camo – Click on over for a quick look at one of the new features in SOCOM: Confrontation.
- Go Fireteam! – Go to the PlayStation Store and pick up SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 2 and a few music tracks.
Comments are closed.
Loading More Comments